Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

m400 tread sig

M400 Tread Sig - We all know Sig Sauer, especially their guns. Their guns are a completely different beast. For a long time I let their big guns slip under my radar. That was until one of my friends asked me about the Sig Sauer M400 Tread, a pre-built AR-15 designed to introduce gun owners while offering an entry-level price. It has a cool name and looks cool, but is it everything Sig Sauer says it will be? Read on to find out

The Tread is a great gun for the most part. I'm still not sure how I feel about handguards only having MLOK slots on the front. The M400 is supermodular, so it is not possible to change, but I feel that it should be installed rather than separated. It does not include the out-of-the-box feature which has always been the downfall of every company I buy from. Tread is an entry level gun, you should be ready out of the box.

M400 Tread Sig

M400 Tread Sig

Good news on the left though: the M400 Tread is completely black and features a safety, magazine grip, and QD points on both sides of the gun.

Top Six Ar 15s For Under A Grand

I will say that the Tread is very accurate out of the box. I threw one of the red dots at it, removed it and started driving the tanks while sitting on the seat. The presence of the group raised others, but the shots were easy to aim.

To test the range, I put the LPVO on and went to work. I got similar results, but it seems like my gun can handle a little more outside of 100 yards. I found groups of inches of change without papers. In addition they open the shooting groups up to 2-3 inches which I would say is still tight.

I doubt Tread is reliable because I am not 100% satisfied. I had a few issues with the cheap ammo, but the high quality copper bullets were great. After a few hundred rounds, the M400 began to perform perfectly regardless of the type of equipment.

It is also worth mentioning that there is a line of accessories that are clearly available on the M400 Tread. It's well organized and definitely intended for people learning about AR-15s or just getting into it.

Sig Sauer M400 Tread \

The Sig Sauer M400 Tread is a very heavy duty rifle. Privileges can be had for less than $800. It's just not interesting. It's definitely designed for someone looking to get their first high-end AR-15. It's not perfect, but it's cheap, easy to read/understand, and it works. At this price point, I don't know what else you really need. I personally can build up experience and learn better how my gun works, but not everyone. And that's where the Sig Sauer M400 Tread comes in.

Richard Douglas is a long-time shooter, outdoor enthusiast, and technology enthusiast. He is the founder and editor of Field Scopes, and editor of The National Interest, Cheaper Than Dirt, The Daily Caller, and other publications.

Sig sauer m400 sling mount, sig sauer m400 bullet button, m400, leica m400, watchguard m400, sig sauer m400 sling attachment, where can i buy a sig sauer m400, sig sauer m400 case, m400 transmitter, sig m400 sling, sig sauer m400 soft case, sig sauer m400 review

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Recent Comments

Ad Code